My SIL posted this and I thought I’d give it a try…
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Chris – my only prom date.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
4. What was your FIRST job?
Working at the jewelry counter at Service Merchandise
5. What was your FIRST car?
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I cannot remember.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
California, I think.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Carey Benter in grade school and no. She moved out of state in like the 3rd grade. We kept in touch for a bit but I don’t know what happened to her. I was also best friends with my next door neighbor, Beth Molinaro. I have not spoken with her since I left Wisconsin.
11. What was your FIRST sport played?
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Oh wow. I don’t remember. Someone in grade school. Nanette’s maybe. Unless my cousins’ count.
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
The only wedding I’ve been in was my own.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Took a shower.
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Def Leppard, I think. I don’t remember.
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
Got my ears pierced when I was 6.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
Bahamas then Mexico.
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
Got pulled over for turning left in a left hand turn lane. Police officer said that I was blocking the median. Didn’t get a ticket. Never have gotten one either.
20. When was your FIRST detention?
Never. But I was called to the principal’s office when I was in grade school. Some kids were throwing snowballs at a bus while we were waiting at the bus stop for our bus. The driver took down our names and the principal called us in to find out what happened. I was so scared I cried!
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
Ryan although he didn’t know it.
23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Lived at home until I got married.
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
I guess it was prom.