I received an order for 3 hats. I finally was able to get them made up. 2 for girls and 1 for a boy. I really need some head mannequins. My poor son having to model for me.
I used a size H hook and Caron Simply Soft thread. For the flower hat, I used a pattern from RAKJ Patterns called Sweet & Sassy. The caps were loosely based on 3 boys & a ball of yarn‘s pattern called ribbed baseball hat. The flower is from Cult of Crochet flower headband and the Hello Kitty face, I simply crocheted an oval, added ears, embroidered eyes and nose and sewed it on the hat.
Except for the picture of the Hello Kitty, I took these with my iPad. I’m wishing I had taken them with the camera. I will try to get some pictures indoors with the camera, they may turn out better.
I’m really hoping that they’ll fit.